Friday evening the DH came home, I left to run errands. Got home at 11pm..... Didn't get to bed to 2am.... Got up at 9, worked on a scrapbook I am making as a gift, left to run more errands at about 11:30, after shower and all that fun stuff. Came home around 1:30-2, "relaxed" for a bit waiting for the 2 youngest to get up from naps. We left as a family (good ol' quality family time) to go to the local outlet mall. DH wanted some new video gaming stuff, I needed to go by K-B toys (reason TBA). So we get back home around 4:30-ish. We unload I get the K-B stuff wrapped (more like stuffed in a bag among tissue paper, was feeling lazy!), I head out again at 5:15. This time for the gas station up the road..... Yes, we were out of milk..... So I get back home at 5:30, yell "I'm GOING TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY." My oldest jumps up (that's his cue). We head out the door by 5:40. We go to a place called the Family Fun Center It's rather new and the place is amazing! www.tfhfamilyfuncenter.com We WILL be going back. Bowling, putt-putt, race cars, eateries, party rooms, arcade games, all in one! So we leave there almost 8:20. Decide to visit my Mum. She lives about 10 mins away. Leave there around 8:45. Go to Walmart, go to a local grocery store, drag in AGAIN at 11pm. I firmly announced "I am NOT going ANYWHERE tomorrow!!!" Of course I had to finish the scrapbook (has to be done by Wednesday)...... about 40-somethin' pages! My back aches, the Eldest has diarrhea and the little one has hold-me-itis..... And here I sit, almost 1am and I need to be up at 6:30. Nite for now..... Til I post again!
First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...
Comments