It's been awhile since I was on. So much has gone on since May 23rd *inserts shocked emoticon here* As it is for most of you, we are on Summer break. The boys are about to drive me nuts! Just the past couple of days though! It will get better.
I have been on a path of self finding. Also working on bettering my relationship with God! Yes, that's right! I said GOD on a public site. I am very upset at all that's been going on politically and religiously lately. I do no understand why it is that if there are "80%" of CHRISTians dominating the religious or not so population, why we are losing? Yes, I realise that in the end WE shall win, because OUR GOD is GREAT! But in the meantime, should we just let go of the right to say His name in public? Should we let go of our right to worship AS we please, WHEN we please and WHERE we please? Am currently seeking a book by the title "Created To Be His Help Meet." Learning to live a simpler life. Going to church regularly and aching to be one with my GOD! Have cut a few "extras" out of our budget and have found tons of recipes for various items to make myself and from scratch, so as to ease the spending bill!
DH is officially in training for a promotion at work. I am so very proud of him! They say training takes 3 months, but his bosses are hoping to get it done quicker. We are also praying so, as our finances aren't quite jolly!
Anyhoo, will try to be back in less than 8 weeks for another round in the AO5. Kids are great, DH and I are great. GOD is great. Life is good.
I have been on a path of self finding. Also working on bettering my relationship with God! Yes, that's right! I said GOD on a public site. I am very upset at all that's been going on politically and religiously lately. I do no understand why it is that if there are "80%" of CHRISTians dominating the religious or not so population, why we are losing? Yes, I realise that in the end WE shall win, because OUR GOD is GREAT! But in the meantime, should we just let go of the right to say His name in public? Should we let go of our right to worship AS we please, WHEN we please and WHERE we please? Am currently seeking a book by the title "Created To Be His Help Meet." Learning to live a simpler life. Going to church regularly and aching to be one with my GOD! Have cut a few "extras" out of our budget and have found tons of recipes for various items to make myself and from scratch, so as to ease the spending bill!
DH is officially in training for a promotion at work. I am so very proud of him! They say training takes 3 months, but his bosses are hoping to get it done quicker. We are also praying so, as our finances aren't quite jolly!
Anyhoo, will try to be back in less than 8 weeks for another round in the AO5. Kids are great, DH and I are great. GOD is great. Life is good.
Comments