Whew duggie! What a past few weeks. First I am proud to announce that I have officially started homeschooling my 3rd grader. We are having a BLAST with it, currently working on a space mural. We start out each day with 2 pledges. One to the American flag and another to the Christian flag. We then pray and do our Bible study. On Mondays we read a new verse and by Friday he has to recite it -memorised- to me. He has done well with this! My 5yo started public school, with which I am not too happy about. But if all goes well, he will be home with me again by next year!
DH is doing well with his job. Unfortunately they just fired a mgr. from another location and he has been picking up some of the slack, along with training a new lady and still certifying on several things to be able to officially get his promotion.
This past week has been utterly exhausting. Started on Saturday with a dog jumping on one of my kiddlin's. Well actually it started a few weeks ago when I started noticing a large dog in my yard every day. It would bark every time we went outside to check the mail, take trash out, etc. It had 2 little sidekicks, one a pomeranian and the other a little white dog, not sure of the breed. Well, anyhoo, they would all bark and go nuts, so I called animal control and was told that an officer would get in touch with me. Lo and behold, one never did. So the incident on Saturday happened and I call the AC again. Of course being a weekend they were closed. So I call back Monday and the twit on the phone says I can call back when I have the address of the owners (which I JUST found out on Saturday). I said NO, I want this taken care of today. It should have been taken care of a couple weeks ago when I called. So they came out a little later and set a trap and that do fell for it. Woohoo! They cam and picked him up. Now don't get me wrong, I truly do not want harm to come of the pup. But if it's the dog or my child....... I prayed really hard that the dog would be taken care of, that he would not be harmed while at the ACS and that the ppl would get him back and that they would either take better care of him or ship him off to a farm where he had room to romp. Apparently they just don't realise that there are NUMEROUS SMALL children in our subdivision. Though I actually feel more that they just don't CARE! :( I don't think the dog would hurt anyone INTENTIONALLY, but what if he jumps on a child and the child falls and splits his head open? I just cannot fathom knowing that could happen twere it MY dog! So anyhoo, I walk out my door yesterday (Wed) morning and what the heck do you think is in my yard? Yup, you prolly guessed it... THE DOG!!!!!!!! AARRGGHH!!!!! So I call my love at work and told him and asked if he'd call them this time. He did. They called me a little later (11:40) to tell me that there was an officer coming out to take a report. So I wait..... and I wait..... and I waaiiitt.......... And I was soooooo exhausted, I wanted soooo bad to take a nap and couldn't cuz I was waiting. And they never showed up. So this morning I get up early to take my littlun to school, come home, see DH off to work and go back to bed around 8, a few before. Didn't mean to sleep too long and before I knew it, I was waking up at almost 11. YIKIES! So I get up, potty, make a cuppa coffee, poke my head outside and the AC truck is out there. Figures that they're out there whilst I am still shaking off sleep and dreams. So I apologised to him, filled out the report, and after he left, realised I was in such a fog, that I don't know if I filled out my info correctly. I think I put myself as being 5'11" and I'm only 5'7"... OOPS!!!
So anyhoo, my Dad was in the hospital a few weeks ago. Dunno if I mentioned that in my last entry. My FIL was in just a couple weeks ago, and everyone's allergies are acting up again. I hope to be back in less than a months time, but such is life, we shall see!
DH is doing well with his job. Unfortunately they just fired a mgr. from another location and he has been picking up some of the slack, along with training a new lady and still certifying on several things to be able to officially get his promotion.
This past week has been utterly exhausting. Started on Saturday with a dog jumping on one of my kiddlin's. Well actually it started a few weeks ago when I started noticing a large dog in my yard every day. It would bark every time we went outside to check the mail, take trash out, etc. It had 2 little sidekicks, one a pomeranian and the other a little white dog, not sure of the breed. Well, anyhoo, they would all bark and go nuts, so I called animal control and was told that an officer would get in touch with me. Lo and behold, one never did. So the incident on Saturday happened and I call the AC again. Of course being a weekend they were closed. So I call back Monday and the twit on the phone says I can call back when I have the address of the owners (which I JUST found out on Saturday). I said NO, I want this taken care of today. It should have been taken care of a couple weeks ago when I called. So they came out a little later and set a trap and that do fell for it. Woohoo! They cam and picked him up. Now don't get me wrong, I truly do not want harm to come of the pup. But if it's the dog or my child....... I prayed really hard that the dog would be taken care of, that he would not be harmed while at the ACS and that the ppl would get him back and that they would either take better care of him or ship him off to a farm where he had room to romp. Apparently they just don't realise that there are NUMEROUS SMALL children in our subdivision. Though I actually feel more that they just don't CARE! :( I don't think the dog would hurt anyone INTENTIONALLY, but what if he jumps on a child and the child falls and splits his head open? I just cannot fathom knowing that could happen twere it MY dog! So anyhoo, I walk out my door yesterday (Wed) morning and what the heck do you think is in my yard? Yup, you prolly guessed it... THE DOG!!!!!!!! AARRGGHH!!!!! So I call my love at work and told him and asked if he'd call them this time. He did. They called me a little later (11:40) to tell me that there was an officer coming out to take a report. So I wait..... and I wait..... and I waaiiitt.......... And I was soooooo exhausted, I wanted soooo bad to take a nap and couldn't cuz I was waiting. And they never showed up. So this morning I get up early to take my littlun to school, come home, see DH off to work and go back to bed around 8, a few before. Didn't mean to sleep too long and before I knew it, I was waking up at almost 11. YIKIES! So I get up, potty, make a cuppa coffee, poke my head outside and the AC truck is out there. Figures that they're out there whilst I am still shaking off sleep and dreams. So I apologised to him, filled out the report, and after he left, realised I was in such a fog, that I don't know if I filled out my info correctly. I think I put myself as being 5'11" and I'm only 5'7"... OOPS!!!
So anyhoo, my Dad was in the hospital a few weeks ago. Dunno if I mentioned that in my last entry. My FIL was in just a couple weeks ago, and everyone's allergies are acting up again. I hope to be back in less than a months time, but such is life, we shall see!
Comments