In more ways than one. Obviously, everyday touched by the hand of God. But today I was touched by someone I consider a friend. I asked her yesterday why she doesn't write a book. The woman is wise beyond herself and such a sweetheart. I can't fathom having everything she has to offer and not putting it all in writing. Which she does, but it's scattered. She spreads her writings on various sites. I meant consolidated. So anyhoo, she logs onto YIM and says hi. And gives me a link. And boy did I get teary-eyed. Knowing that I provoked her (yeah I know I'm a trubs-maker LOL). This is going to be wonderful. She has been added to my faves and will become part of my daily reading. Here is her link:
http://prairiehomemaker.blogspot.com/
She also has a WONDERFUL site, complete with forums and a OL mall. Please check it out!
http://www.prairiehomemaker.com
Anyhoo, I am attempting the shoeless 15's and must go soon to do some housework. Talk to ya soon and GOD BLESS!!!!!!
http://prairiehomemaker.blogspot.com/
She also has a WONDERFUL site, complete with forums and a OL mall. Please check it out!
http://www.prairiehomemaker.com
Anyhoo, I am attempting the shoeless 15's and must go soon to do some housework. Talk to ya soon and GOD BLESS!!!!!!
Comments