Well, it is Labour Day again and the start of oncoming fall season, which happens to be one of my fave seasons. My parents will be coming over later to eat dinner with us. We are having a London broil on the grill, some grilled taters (cut up in foil packets), corn on the cob, mixed veggies, biscuits, pudding and Million Dollar cookies for dessert. I love it when they come for dinner, which is quite often. They are still young, but I never know when it will be my last dinner with them. I hope all of you have some wonderful plans for this holiday, and remember to count your blessings. Be thankful for your family, your food, your home and that God gave his son for YOU!
So if your kids haven't started school yet, I don't think there are any that start past tomorrow. Hope everyone is ready for school and I pray that your kids do well this year!
God Bless you all and here's to a new and glorious week!
So if your kids haven't started school yet, I don't think there are any that start past tomorrow. Hope everyone is ready for school and I pray that your kids do well this year!
God Bless you all and here's to a new and glorious week!
Comments