Robby got called into work yesterday. I was so bummed. Apparently his asst. mgr. was sick. I think God was testing me to see if I'd actually drag the kids off to church. I did and I am so glad I did. Afterwards Sebastion talked to me about some things that were bothering him. Then later he spoke to Robby about it and he said the same things I did. It was really cool how in sync we usually are!
So they are looking to hire not one but THREE asst. mgr's. for their properties. I think that is a highly wise choice. Hopefully all will calm down soon and we can start going to church again. All of us. Together. As a family.
Untill I blog again, God Bless you all! Tell someone you love them. TODAY! Don't wait!
So they are looking to hire not one but THREE asst. mgr's. for their properties. I think that is a highly wise choice. Hopefully all will calm down soon and we can start going to church again. All of us. Together. As a family.
Untill I blog again, God Bless you all! Tell someone you love them. TODAY! Don't wait!
Comments