I have been called out on my lack of posting. Thank you Miss Mel for showing me the errors of my ways! LOL..... I have however been updating the HS blog: http://lhofb.blogspot.com/ . My apologies that I have neglected my daily duties here.
Have been very busy, HS'ing and really trying HARD to get some semblance of a schedule going. We went to the corn maze a week and a half ago, you can see pics in the HS blog! We had soooo much fun. Last week I made cupcakes for the Feed the Hungry program that the church participates in, took the boys to church Wednesday nite to practise for the children's choir. Today they WERE the choir. The adults got booted out! LOL.... They were GREAT tho and all of 'em soooo cute! OTOH, poor Keenan was sooooo sick. Instead of dropping him off in the nursery to get all the other kids sick (which mind you was VERY tempting seeing as how that's where he got sick the last 2 times), we kept him in the sanctuary with us. I expected a fuss out of him, but within 20 mins, the doll was asleep in my arms and stayed that way for most of the sermon. Those cuddly moments and sleeping in arms are scarce, and I enjoyed every bit of it today!
We have also been looking to move. I knew when we moved into this place that I was NOT cut out for subdivision living. But at the time, the opportunity was right. Now it is just a living nightmare. Between the dog issues, the neighbor cursing and always drunk issues, now we have the drunk's son ringing my bell and running. eerrgghh!! I am soooo not expecting our jack-o-lanterns to make it thru the nite! *sobs* I just want out of here. I know it's in God's hands, but I am so impatient......
Meanwhile, DH's company are doing everything in their power to keep from promoting him but still use him and abuse him.
While I think life stinks about now, I still know I am blessed. I have a hubby, that as nerve-wracking as he can be, loves me and that I love. Other than colds we are all healthy and I have 3 BEAUTIFUL boys that love me and that I adore. I have LOTS of super special net-friends that are so supportive and I have so much more than so many! I hope God blesses all of you as greatly as he has me, even with my issues!
Proverbs 4:23 (KJV)- Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Have been very busy, HS'ing and really trying HARD to get some semblance of a schedule going. We went to the corn maze a week and a half ago, you can see pics in the HS blog! We had soooo much fun. Last week I made cupcakes for the Feed the Hungry program that the church participates in, took the boys to church Wednesday nite to practise for the children's choir. Today they WERE the choir. The adults got booted out! LOL.... They were GREAT tho and all of 'em soooo cute! OTOH, poor Keenan was sooooo sick. Instead of dropping him off in the nursery to get all the other kids sick (which mind you was VERY tempting seeing as how that's where he got sick the last 2 times), we kept him in the sanctuary with us. I expected a fuss out of him, but within 20 mins, the doll was asleep in my arms and stayed that way for most of the sermon. Those cuddly moments and sleeping in arms are scarce, and I enjoyed every bit of it today!
We have also been looking to move. I knew when we moved into this place that I was NOT cut out for subdivision living. But at the time, the opportunity was right. Now it is just a living nightmare. Between the dog issues, the neighbor cursing and always drunk issues, now we have the drunk's son ringing my bell and running. eerrgghh!! I am soooo not expecting our jack-o-lanterns to make it thru the nite! *sobs* I just want out of here. I know it's in God's hands, but I am so impatient......
Meanwhile, DH's company are doing everything in their power to keep from promoting him but still use him and abuse him.
While I think life stinks about now, I still know I am blessed. I have a hubby, that as nerve-wracking as he can be, loves me and that I love. Other than colds we are all healthy and I have 3 BEAUTIFUL boys that love me and that I adore. I have LOTS of super special net-friends that are so supportive and I have so much more than so many! I hope God blesses all of you as greatly as he has me, even with my issues!
Proverbs 4:23 (KJV)- Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Comments