Another slightly chilly morning. As predicted yesterday, AC didn't show up. Surprise, surprise... 
The Elders are getting dressed and doing chores. I am going to make them sing for their supper today after their antics yesterday. The ate dinner, and were all in bed by 7:45 last nite. I was very no-holds barred. I will be today as well. We'll be working on worksheets today among other things and I have more to do on the house to prep it for the IL's coming in this weekend.
-sweep and mop upstairs linoleum
-Clean out fridge
-Make bed
-laundry (as always)
-wipe down bathroom upstairs
I think this is my do list for today. Need to make do lists for the rest of the week. I ended up doing so much outside yesterday and having a crap day in general that I didn't get my list accomp'd yesterday.
Oh and I think I forgot to mention that Roberto got a new asst. mgr. hired y-day! Long story short, the guy that called in sick Sunday was promoted the week before, leaving 3 stores with store managers and no assistants. Sunday was to be the guy's last day (must be nice to call in sick when ya wanna!). So hopefully this new guy will work out. It would be soooo nice to see my husband once in awhile and not thru hazy, newly awoken, morning eyes! LOL
So I am off for now. Have some kiddos to beat, er, I meant educate. God Bless and have a wonderful day!

The Elders are getting dressed and doing chores. I am going to make them sing for their supper today after their antics yesterday. The ate dinner, and were all in bed by 7:45 last nite. I was very no-holds barred. I will be today as well. We'll be working on worksheets today among other things and I have more to do on the house to prep it for the IL's coming in this weekend.
-sweep and mop upstairs linoleum
-Clean out fridge
-Make bed
-laundry (as always)
-wipe down bathroom upstairs
I think this is my do list for today. Need to make do lists for the rest of the week. I ended up doing so much outside yesterday and having a crap day in general that I didn't get my list accomp'd yesterday.
Oh and I think I forgot to mention that Roberto got a new asst. mgr. hired y-day! Long story short, the guy that called in sick Sunday was promoted the week before, leaving 3 stores with store managers and no assistants. Sunday was to be the guy's last day (must be nice to call in sick when ya wanna!). So hopefully this new guy will work out. It would be soooo nice to see my husband once in awhile and not thru hazy, newly awoken, morning eyes! LOL
So I am off for now. Have some kiddos to beat, er, I meant educate. God Bless and have a wonderful day!
Comments