So........ I wake up a bit later than I like to. No biggie, but I feel horrible. Just real blah and drag-gy. Tristen was eating brek when I came up. The other 2 slept til I got them up at 8:30-ish. The Elders FOUGHT and wouldn't listen AT ALL ALL morning. As a matter of fact I opened the stairs door to hear one of them POUNDING on the other one. So I yell and trample down the stairs to find Sebastion beating Tristen. Come to find out that Tris had been waling on him first. *sigh* So they both got in trouble for that. Now I have spent the last year and a half or so getting Sebastion to defend himself against Tris but he took it to an unacceptable level this morning. Instead of one good sock to the tummy, he went psycho on his back over and over. So as punishment (after the talk about brotherly love), I made them hug TIGHTLY for a minute and then I made Sebastion read to Trisen and Tristen had to listen. They've been getting along since! LOL.... So when I first went out this morning I noticed that somehow my 8' witch had come unstaked from the ground as was a twisted mess. Then I noticed that the cat bowl (it was empty, here was no food in it) was gone. I immediately KNEW. The dog that I have been TRYING for weeks to get SOMEONE to control (See the post from August 25). It's not the first bowl he's taken and destroyed. I saw him yesterday in the yard, have seen him the past 4 or 5 days STRAIGHT! Saturday my lovies were playing outside and the mutt came in the yard. So animal control is "supposed to be on their way now to assess the damage and take a report. Of course that's what they said 1 1/2 hours ago when DH called them. I don't think they are coming tonite. But then they did a no show last time as well. *rolls eyes* However, the next time I DO speak to someone I will reassure them that if they continue to NOT do their job, I will shoot the dog. And I will NOT be held accoutable as I have given them fair warning and I will make sure I go public with it if need be. I have spoken to the commissioner before on an issue that he resolved extremely quickly. I will not hesitate to call Mr. Commish again. So anyway, wish me luck with the morons.
On a better note, DH called and asked what I was doing for dinner and I said nothing yet (had that kind of day!), and he said well, good. We're ordering pizza. *wub wub*
On a better note, DH called and asked what I was doing for dinner and I said nothing yet (had that kind of day!), and he said well, good. We're ordering pizza. *wub wub*
Comments