Posted this on a couple of forums. I have had little sleep the past almost week so am at a loss for blogging words.....
Took Keenan to the ER today as he has had a cough that got extremely worse the past couple days and found out that he has pneumonia. As if that weren't enough, our insurance was cancelled a month early (just got a letter Friday saying it was to be terminated 11-30-05), cancelled 10-31-05. And the doctors and triage nurse were complete frikkin IDIOTS. They tried to tell us Kee weighed TWELVE pounds. I MADE them reweigh him and he's at 21#. Their stupid thermometer wasn't working properly either so she kept shoving the probe up his bum. I was sooooo ready to deck these ppl. The only ones worth anything were the ones that took his blood and did his x-rays. So if you would, please pray for Kee's health and our ins. situation.
Took Keenan to the ER today as he has had a cough that got extremely worse the past couple days and found out that he has pneumonia. As if that weren't enough, our insurance was cancelled a month early (just got a letter Friday saying it was to be terminated 11-30-05), cancelled 10-31-05. And the doctors and triage nurse were complete frikkin IDIOTS. They tried to tell us Kee weighed TWELVE pounds. I MADE them reweigh him and he's at 21#. Their stupid thermometer wasn't working properly either so she kept shoving the probe up his bum. I was sooooo ready to deck these ppl. The only ones worth anything were the ones that took his blood and did his x-rays. So if you would, please pray for Kee's health and our ins. situation.
Comments