Would you believe it was SNOWING
a few days ago and today it's 67º
?!?!?!?
I'm soooo confoozled! So are my poor pitiful buds. They've started budding. Have been for a few weeks now. I fear they'll not bloom this year. They're as foozled as me! BUT on a high note, the boys are thoroughly enjoying the couple-few hours they've been able to play outside each day lately
. But then so've I. It's been nice and quiet inside with only the Baby!
We picked up some more on HS'ing today and we did some good ol' relaxed living room floor work! The boys were laughing as we learned a bit o' Spanish. I'm thrilled and amazed at the rate they suck things up, and even moreso, the fact that they WANT TO!!!!
We had new neighbrs move in the house next door a couple weeks ago. Luckily 2 of the boys are 10, so close in age to Seb. Though I hardly see one of them. Sebastion and Tristen enjoy playing with the other.
a few days ago and today it's 67º
?!?!?!?
I'm soooo confoozled! So are my poor pitiful buds. They've started budding. Have been for a few weeks now. I fear they'll not bloom this year. They're as foozled as me! BUT on a high note, the boys are thoroughly enjoying the couple-few hours they've been able to play outside each day lately
. But then so've I. It's been nice and quiet inside with only the Baby!We picked up some more on HS'ing today and we did some good ol' relaxed living room floor work! The boys were laughing as we learned a bit o' Spanish. I'm thrilled and amazed at the rate they suck things up, and even moreso, the fact that they WANT TO!!!!
We had new neighbrs move in the house next door a couple weeks ago. Luckily 2 of the boys are 10, so close in age to Seb. Though I hardly see one of them. Sebastion and Tristen enjoy playing with the other.
Comments
I hear you about the snow/heat wave only here it was reversed. We had 60+ degree weather for the past few days and today it snowed! Not enough to do anything, but still...lol!
And I had to laugh at that picture of Keenan! My Amelia is the same way. Can't turn my back on her for a second!