Skip to main content

I am an addict

My Hubster thinks I've lost my mind! I bought this school accessory item thingie brand new in the pkg for a buck at a thrift shoppe a couple months ago. Since we homeschool I figured we'd be able to institute into something. Well, I have thought of something. Not quite what we had in mind, but I'm so excited cuz it works!!!!! I ABC my coups into piles, then put each letter pile into date order before adding to my spread. Instead of having piles of q's all over my dining table like I normally do, I stick them in ABC order in this, then all I have to do is yank out each letter pile one at a time to resort by date and record. As you can see I do 4 "piles" on each row, ending with product that start with a # instead of a letter, then WYB's, freebies and multi-product. Good thing about this (especially with having 3 boys) is if I need to put it away for something, I can just roll it up and stick it somewhere til I get back to them and I don't have to worry about my husband picking them up and putting them away and getting them out of order! I am PSYCHED about my new toy!



Comments

JavaMama said…
Wow that is awesome! I am just now beginning in the area of coupons and frugal grocery shopping. I got your im but you were already off line, I am doing good thanks for checking on me!

Be blessed,
Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday