So far I have the fabulous meal for the family and have been up since JUST before light today. I had coffee made and DH's coffee made when he came up. I have been working on my verses. But I don't think that will be an issuse. So on to my 10:
1- God has graced me with not only another day, but one that I was up long before anyone else
2- Quiet time
3- The Hubster, aka "The Husband God Gave me"
4- A free sample of Caramel Royale coffee (It is lish!)
5- The kids who are currently sound asleep
6- Tissues (I'm getting a cold :( )
7- The ability to homeschool my kids
8- Clothes, food, shelter
9- running cars
10- God in general and as a whole!
What are your 10 small blessings for today? Blog them and send me the link! Have a wonderfully fruitful day!
1- God has graced me with not only another day, but one that I was up long before anyone else
2- Quiet time
3- The Hubster, aka "The Husband God Gave me"
4- A free sample of Caramel Royale coffee (It is lish!)
5- The kids who are currently sound asleep
6- Tissues (I'm getting a cold :( )
7- The ability to homeschool my kids
8- Clothes, food, shelter
9- running cars
10- God in general and as a whole!
What are your 10 small blessings for today? Blog them and send me the link! Have a wonderfully fruitful day!
Comments