1- My DH who took care of the kids last nite because I had a SUPER rough day
2- My children, to be lucky enough to see the joy, love and innocence in their faces
3- Animal crackers
4- NHUMC
5- That I am blessed to to have food, clothing, shelter
6- I woke up today- refreshed and motivated
7- binders
8- 104.7 the fish
9- my "new" cleaning toy
10- ALWAYS & FOREVER- GOD!!!
I've gotten a few things done today and on a go-go kick. Catch you up later!
2- My children, to be lucky enough to see the joy, love and innocence in their faces
3- Animal crackers
4- NHUMC
5- That I am blessed to to have food, clothing, shelter
6- I woke up today- refreshed and motivated
7- binders
8- 104.7 the fish
9- my "new" cleaning toy
10- ALWAYS & FOREVER- GOD!!!
I've gotten a few things done today and on a go-go kick. Catch you up later!
Comments