Skip to main content

100 things about me

100 things about me-

I'd love for you to do this on your site as well and send me the link (via the comments, open to all now!)

I've seen this floating on the web, but I can't remember the last place I saw it, which was recently!


1 I am happily married
2 I have 3 boys
3 I homeschool
4 I sell occasionally on ebay
5 I LOVE homemade, hot and fresh, slathered with butter bread
6 I hate vienna sausages
7 I "collect" kitchen appliances
8 I typically ask for utilitarian gifts
9 My current 2 fave songs are "Jesus take the Wheel" and "Awesome God."
10 My ALL-TIME fave song is "Stand By Me."
11 I can’t live without my digi-cam
12 I love to cook
13 I love to bake
14 I’m Brit born
15 My Mum and I were born in the same hospital room
16 I was raised an Air Force brat
17 I don’t like peanut butter
18 I LOVELOVELOVE Nutella
19 My top 3 movies are: "A Walk In the Clouds," "Sweet November" and Erin Brokovich."
20 I watch Veggietales with my kiddos
21 My given name isn’t Kayla
22 I love my Mum and Dad
23 I love my Brother
24 I love cats
25 I want to own my own house
26 I want to join the church we attend
27 I love thrift shoppes and yard sales
28 We own 2 water turtles and 1 box turtle; her name is Miss Bill
29 I love candles
30 My fave scents are berry and sandalwood
31 I love coffee
32 My fave coffee is hazelnut
33 My fave colour is blue
34 I don’t like math
35 I love English
36 I went to school and graduated in Graphic Arts
37 My first job was at Burger King. I was 17.
38 I miss military life
39 I use coupons A LOT (it’s almost an obsession! ~LOL~)
40 I won my DH’s heart over thru his tummy
41 It was with country fried steak, mashed taters, veg, bikkits and gravy
42 My fave drink (other than coffee) is water
43 My second fave would be vanilla coke
44 I should own stock in Rubbermaid
45 I love freebees
46 I refill my ink cartridges
47 I’m eating a kit-kat bar right now
48 I’m drinking milk with that kit-kat bar
49 I shop with a calculator
50 I am making baked BBQ ribs for dinner tonite
51 I have planted seeds in hopes of a fruitful (or vege-ful, maybe) garden this year
52 I use lots of lotion and lip balm
53 I sew
54 I wear skirts a lot
55 I do not cover regularly
56 I love God
57 I thank Jesus for his sacrifice
58 I make my kids do chores (yeah, I know, say it ain’t so!)
59 I’m surprised my kids don’t call me "Yes Drill Sargent!"
60 I still wonder why my DH chose me
61 I don’t care why the sky is blue, it’s beautiful just the same
62 I’m addicted to the internet
63 My fave food is Mexican
64 My fave restaurants are El Jinete and El Maguey
65 I don’t own an Ipod
66 I have unlimited long distance and 6¢ a minute international and I LOVE IT!!!
67 I love getting surprises in the mail
68 I use 2 pillows
69 I know where Mark is in the Bible (My DH is gonna kill me for that one! LOL)
70 I use A-1 on all meats, not just steak
71 And it HAS to be A-1
72 But I also like Dale’s Seasoning (but no other "steak sauces ‘like’ A-1")
73 I tip well
74 I call and compliment businesses and/or employees
75 I also call and complain if warranted
76 My typing stinks!
77 I like pink wine
78 I miss my Dust Buster
79 I miss my Grandma
80 Thin Mints are my fave GS cookie!
81 I want more kids
82 I LOVE planning and having parties for the kids’ b-days
83 CHRISTmas is my favourite holiday
84 Spring and fall are my fave seasons
85 I miss the snow
86 I miss my best friend. Good thing about that unlimited long distance!
87 I talk to my Mum almost everyday. Very good thing about that long distance!
88 I hate telemarketers
89 I hate when people call asking for someone else and then get rude about it when you tell them otherwise
90 I hate the Ellis’, whoever they are!
91 I don’t like stray dogs
92 Furthermore, I don’t like owners of dogs that think they can let their dogs run loose. Especially in a neighborhood full of kids.
93 I don’t like unruly kids
94 I don’t get Star Trek
95 Nor do I get Star Wars
96 I love Sean Connery (and yes my DH knows it)
97 Aging doesn’t bother me
98 My kids getting older does
99 I recycle envelopes
100 And if you’ve read this far, I Love YOU!!!!!

Comments

Homekeeper Mom said…
I would love to do this. But it will be tommorow! We have so much in common including those terrible slimy vienna sausages!! Ick! Looks great, I love stuff like this!!
Mom said…
It's done Kayla!

Jennilee
Christi said…
Just finished mine Thanks for the idea.
Meredith said…
Great list!

I particularly liked #44. After we bought a Rubbermaid storage shed and then painting and janitorial products by Rubbermaid at Walmart, my grandma bought me some stock in the company : )
Aldara said…
Great blog!!! and post. I got to know a little about you!
Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

Wordless Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things I've done in my life....

I've lived in England (where I was born actually) twice, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina (twice), Georgia (3 or 4 times) & Florida. I've been to a tech school and graduated from Graphic Arts. I've co-owned a purple camaro (It was a piece of doodoo) I've built shelves (from scratch, not sauder, LOL) I've been to a handful of concerts I met Kevin Martin at one of those concerts He kissed me (just a short quick one) I went to Dragon Con in 95 I worked one in 99 I've been married Been divorced Got married again And have found the Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ