LOL.... Lunchtime and I haven't gotten my grocery shopping done (have to run to Ingles tonite to finish!). So it dawns on me to make some drop bikkits with the Master Mix. So I'm deciding on add-ins, look in the fridge and wallah! Some leftover corn jumps out at me. OK, not literally, it hasn't been in there THAT long! I'd say about 1/4 a can's worth. I mix it up in my batter, along with some (close to a teaspoon) onion powder. Talk about yummy! I baked them til cooked thru then broiled them til lightly brown....... Mmmmmm.......

Ona nother note, I completely forgot to tell you about one of my accomplishments a few days ago. I decided to scrub the lip of our dining table. Now keep in mind this table was given to us, almsot as dark of an edge as was on there. BUT I was completely amazed at the difference!




Comments
J