I've been trying to update for a little while and blogger's been having some issues. So here I am, finally!
Today I had a chance to work in the dirt a little. Not much, but it beginneth! YAY! I cleaned up the flowerbed a bit- raked out the leaves, weeded and made sure the trellis was sturdy, and aerated. Y-day I drilled holes in some large icing buckets. I will be using them for container gardening. I moved them to the back porch today. I swept off the drive. This morning we planted some seeds in yogurt cups. They adorn the kitchen window sill. *fingers crossed they sprout well!*
Today I've also gotten 2 loads laundry done, one in the dryer and one in the washer, swept the kitchen floor, homeschooled and cleaned the computer keyboard. Bread is going in the bread machine and dinner is going in the crockpot.
God is GREAT!
Comments
Jennilee