...to quote and 80's song. hehe.....
GREAT NEWS! I spoke to my Mum this morning and they were in the process of signing him out as of 9am. Y-day they were planning on sending him home w/ breathing treatments but apparently they won't need to! My Mum sounds soooo relieved. Thank you ALL for your wonderful prayers.
On another note, my daily 10!
1- That my brother is getting better!
2- That my DH gave up a few hours of alone time to take us out and about with him
3- That the kids behaved a little whilst we were out
4- We are blessed to have food, tonite it's grilled London broil, mashed taters, beans, cob corn and bicuits
5- That my true friends are willing to overlook my horrible typing skills
6- That DH and I were able to get past a spat last night
7- I got my plants in the ground
8- Butter pecan cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting
9- Shweppe's raspberry ginger ale
10- GOD
GREAT NEWS! I spoke to my Mum this morning and they were in the process of signing him out as of 9am. Y-day they were planning on sending him home w/ breathing treatments but apparently they won't need to! My Mum sounds soooo relieved. Thank you ALL for your wonderful prayers.
On another note, my daily 10!
1- That my brother is getting better!
2- That my DH gave up a few hours of alone time to take us out and about with him
3- That the kids behaved a little whilst we were out
4- We are blessed to have food, tonite it's grilled London broil, mashed taters, beans, cob corn and bicuits
5- That my true friends are willing to overlook my horrible typing skills
6- That DH and I were able to get past a spat last night
7- I got my plants in the ground
8- Butter pecan cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting
9- Shweppe's raspberry ginger ale
10- GOD
Comments