Today the Hubster is taking the car to the shop for new tires. Desperately NEED them! After that we are hoping to meet with the pastor at the church we've been attending for close to a year now.
A recap of the weekend....... Saturday we went to the library and to MIL's house to check her cats since she's OOT for a few days. Then my Mum and Dad came over for a lovely dinner of mashed taters, london broil, salad, baked beans, biscuits and salad. Mum and I also went shopping. I racked up BIG time on my stash. $13.32 for all of the following:

In detail that picture includes:
4 boxes Huggies wipes
7 bottles Simple Green cleaner
6 boxes Advil cold and sinus
4 Lady Speed Stick deodorants
2 bottles Huggies Cleanteam bath wash
4 bottles Huggies Cleanteam foaming handsoap
I love coupons!!! LOL
So anyway, Sunday was church. Then we came home and the boys and I dug some more on our corn plot. I knew it was supposed to rain today and our corn plants are already about 6" high!!!!!!!!!! I mixed some regular bagged soil, hoping to to "de-clay" it some. LOL~ After that, the Elders & I came in and showered to get ready to go back to the church at 5 to sign up and learn about the Easter Cantata that we'll be in. It sounds like a bunch of fun. The Elders and I are excited about being in a play together!
Then today..... well you know our plans, but the weather is dreary..... Hopefully I'll find the motivation to wash those 848 loads of clothes that I didn't keep up with as I should have last week (hey! I was working outside! hehehe). OK, so not really THAT many.... but quite a few.
Hope all of you have a blessed and fruitful day!
A recap of the weekend....... Saturday we went to the library and to MIL's house to check her cats since she's OOT for a few days. Then my Mum and Dad came over for a lovely dinner of mashed taters, london broil, salad, baked beans, biscuits and salad. Mum and I also went shopping. I racked up BIG time on my stash. $13.32 for all of the following:

In detail that picture includes:
4 boxes Huggies wipes
7 bottles Simple Green cleaner
6 boxes Advil cold and sinus
4 Lady Speed Stick deodorants
2 bottles Huggies Cleanteam bath wash
4 bottles Huggies Cleanteam foaming handsoap
I love coupons!!! LOL
So anyway, Sunday was church. Then we came home and the boys and I dug some more on our corn plot. I knew it was supposed to rain today and our corn plants are already about 6" high!!!!!!!!!! I mixed some regular bagged soil, hoping to to "de-clay" it some. LOL~ After that, the Elders & I came in and showered to get ready to go back to the church at 5 to sign up and learn about the Easter Cantata that we'll be in. It sounds like a bunch of fun. The Elders and I are excited about being in a play together!
Then today..... well you know our plans, but the weather is dreary..... Hopefully I'll find the motivation to wash those 848 loads of clothes that I didn't keep up with as I should have last week (hey! I was working outside! hehehe). OK, so not really THAT many.... but quite a few.
Hope all of you have a blessed and fruitful day!
Comments