10 things I'm thankful for this morning:
1- My Hubster.
2- My kids
3- Email
4- I have Tristen's b-day party invites are done
5- Plants a'growin'
6- printable coupons
7- Notebook paper
8- Pens
9- aches and pains, because I am alive to feel them
10- GOD!!!!
My goals for the day:
Do what I didn't get done y-day. Make a guest list for Tristen's party. Homeschool. Drink lots of coffee. Pray without ceasing. Try not to be angered. Pray some more.
1- My Hubster.
2- My kids
3- Email
4- I have Tristen's b-day party invites are done
5- Plants a'growin'
6- printable coupons
7- Notebook paper
8- Pens
9- aches and pains, because I am alive to feel them
10- GOD!!!!
My goals for the day:
Do what I didn't get done y-day. Make a guest list for Tristen's party. Homeschool. Drink lots of coffee. Pray without ceasing. Try not to be angered. Pray some more.
Comments