OK, lemme just tell you. Cleaning the boys' bathroom was on my do list today. I guess when it wasn't done by 4, God was telling my to get off my lazy hump and JUST DO IT! The toilet overflowed.... ergh! So now that that's handled.......
I had a comment:
Wow! Lots done today!!!! You go, girl! Would you mind posting your gatorade recipe and yoohoo recipe? Were you up before the sun again today that you were able to get so much done?
J
The gatorade recipe actually came from PH . It's as follows:
4 1/2 cups sugar
1 T. salt
3 pkgs unsweetened lemon lime or orange koolaid mix
4 pkgs unsweetened lemonade koolaid mix
--> Mix together til well combined. Use 1/3 cup for every quart of cold water. Shake or stir well.
The yoohoo I made by accident one day. I was trying to figure out a way to make reconstituted milk a little more desirable to the kiddos. So I added chocolate to the liquid form and voila! HM yoohoo. And yes it tastes just like the real stuff, even though I don't care much for either.
What I do is make a 2 quart batch of milk and add chocolate til it "looks right." The syrup seems to settle less than the powder chocolate, but I make it in a apple juice bottle; regardless of what you use, it needs to be shaken before each use. Enjoy!
And to answer your question, yes, today was my first sun-up day! Even though it was cloudy today! LOL
I had a comment:
Wow! Lots done today!!!! You go, girl! Would you mind posting your gatorade recipe and yoohoo recipe? Were you up before the sun again today that you were able to get so much done?
J
The gatorade recipe actually came from PH . It's as follows:
4 1/2 cups sugar
1 T. salt
3 pkgs unsweetened lemon lime or orange koolaid mix
4 pkgs unsweetened lemonade koolaid mix
--> Mix together til well combined. Use 1/3 cup for every quart of cold water. Shake or stir well.
The yoohoo I made by accident one day. I was trying to figure out a way to make reconstituted milk a little more desirable to the kiddos. So I added chocolate to the liquid form and voila! HM yoohoo. And yes it tastes just like the real stuff, even though I don't care much for either.
What I do is make a 2 quart batch of milk and add chocolate til it "looks right." The syrup seems to settle less than the powder chocolate, but I make it in a apple juice bottle; regardless of what you use, it needs to be shaken before each use. Enjoy!
And to answer your question, yes, today was my first sun-up day! Even though it was cloudy today! LOL
Comments