I found out earlier that a friend of mine, that was afraid she may have sinus tumours, does not. I thank God to have spared my friend. I love her dearly!
I also have a small prayer request. I am having a bit of trouble with an issue here lately. If you would just mention my name in prayer, He knows what it is I need/want. And this is more of a want issue.
On to other things, strange night it is tonite. It's 12:18 EST and I am not asleep. I'm not in bed either. Obviously..... I kept hearing something on the back porch. Robby and I figured it was an animal. I finally fell asleep after checking a couple of times, only to be woken again by the same noise. Shortly after I awoke, I hear Keenan on the baby monitor. Just a slight fraction of a second fuss and then a minute later a cough. I felt something was not right, and kept thinking of all the times he's fallen off the bed. So I get up to check him..... Yup, he's on the floor. I place him back in his bed, I go upstairs to venture out and see if I can solve the mystery of the thump... thump.... thump on the back porch. I hear a loud thud, and once again, Mommy-instinct kicks in (but only after a BRIEF and fleeting thought of something [or someone] on the back porch), so I pause at the top of the stairs (for those that don't know, our bedrooms are downstairs) and then I hear Keenan start screaming. So I toddle down the stairs and he's climbing back into the bed. Mommy cuddles for a few, he calms down, I put him back to bed. Off to the dark outdoors to de-mystify, and I figure out it's the wind blowing one of our twirly-gigs and it's banging into the porch. WHEW!!!
But now sleep evades me.
While we were out on our near useless trip today, we stopped at the Dollar General where I picked up a lovely set of gardening gloves. I am anxiously awaiting DIG-TIME!
I also have a small prayer request. I am having a bit of trouble with an issue here lately. If you would just mention my name in prayer, He knows what it is I need/want. And this is more of a want issue.
On to other things, strange night it is tonite. It's 12:18 EST and I am not asleep. I'm not in bed either. Obviously..... I kept hearing something on the back porch. Robby and I figured it was an animal. I finally fell asleep after checking a couple of times, only to be woken again by the same noise. Shortly after I awoke, I hear Keenan on the baby monitor. Just a slight fraction of a second fuss and then a minute later a cough. I felt something was not right, and kept thinking of all the times he's fallen off the bed. So I get up to check him..... Yup, he's on the floor. I place him back in his bed, I go upstairs to venture out and see if I can solve the mystery of the thump... thump.... thump on the back porch. I hear a loud thud, and once again, Mommy-instinct kicks in (but only after a BRIEF and fleeting thought of something [or someone] on the back porch), so I pause at the top of the stairs (for those that don't know, our bedrooms are downstairs) and then I hear Keenan start screaming. So I toddle down the stairs and he's climbing back into the bed. Mommy cuddles for a few, he calms down, I put him back to bed. Off to the dark outdoors to de-mystify, and I figure out it's the wind blowing one of our twirly-gigs and it's banging into the porch. WHEW!!!
But now sleep evades me.
While we were out on our near useless trip today, we stopped at the Dollar General where I picked up a lovely set of gardening gloves. I am anxiously awaiting DIG-TIME!

Comments