1- DH, who is at work now, who works long and hard to provide for us
2- Beautiful children who are doing chores and/or running around playing
3- That I don't ache as bad as I did yesterday
4- Coffee
5- Coupons
6- 4 days til we join the church, and that we have FOUND a church to feel welcome at
7- growing seeds
8- That I had the oomph to clean the tub, start laundry and a few other chores already today
9- House, food, clothing
10- And as always, Our Father who art in Heaven.
Now I'll be back later with a progress report. My goals today are to work on more laundry, clean the fridge, finish my project from y-day, and try to tackle some of this paper clutter. Wish me luck! LOL
Wishing you a blessed and fruitful day. In the name of our Lord!
2- Beautiful children who are doing chores and/or running around playing
3- That I don't ache as bad as I did yesterday
4- Coffee
5- Coupons
6- 4 days til we join the church, and that we have FOUND a church to feel welcome at
7- growing seeds
8- That I had the oomph to clean the tub, start laundry and a few other chores already today
9- House, food, clothing
10- And as always, Our Father who art in Heaven.
Now I'll be back later with a progress report. My goals today are to work on more laundry, clean the fridge, finish my project from y-day, and try to tackle some of this paper clutter. Wish me luck! LOL
Wishing you a blessed and fruitful day. In the name of our Lord!
Comments