Where oh where can it be? With charges for entry at our beautiful parks, and roads made for safari? 
O me o my. We set out for a fun-filled family day today. We tried The Family Fun Center and they didn't open for another 2 1/2 hours. *sigh* I originally wanted to go picnic at the dam in
Dahlonega but the Hubster said no. So strike 1...... We go ahead and go to The House of Lin Chinese restaurant and osh on their buffet treats. Then we decide to head out to Little Hall Park in Gainesville. They've begun charging an entry fee there as well. They have inmates go in to clean up the trash and they rarely have to pave them. There's nothing to pay for if you ask me. BUT......... I also think, shouldn't the taxpayer's dollar be going toward this? It's doggone sure that it doesn't go to the roads. The school sysytems, etc. I'm sure the taxpayer dollar is paying for some sleazy politician's hookers, driver and drugs. While his wife sits at home thinking he's working. ARGH!!! OK, sorry, I digress.....
The point is, if I'm going to pay for something, I shouldn't have to pay for something that has already been paid for. Period.

O me o my. We set out for a fun-filled family day today. We tried The Family Fun Center and they didn't open for another 2 1/2 hours. *sigh* I originally wanted to go picnic at the dam in
Dahlonega but the Hubster said no. So strike 1...... We go ahead and go to The House of Lin Chinese restaurant and osh on their buffet treats. Then we decide to head out to Little Hall Park in Gainesville. They've begun charging an entry fee there as well. They have inmates go in to clean up the trash and they rarely have to pave them. There's nothing to pay for if you ask me. BUT......... I also think, shouldn't the taxpayer's dollar be going toward this? It's doggone sure that it doesn't go to the roads. The school sysytems, etc. I'm sure the taxpayer dollar is paying for some sleazy politician's hookers, driver and drugs. While his wife sits at home thinking he's working. ARGH!!! OK, sorry, I digress.....
The point is, if I'm going to pay for something, I shouldn't have to pay for something that has already been paid for. Period.
Comments