In my comments today:
Cindy said...
I found your blog a few weeks ago and found this recipe. We eat mainly homemade bread and I'm always looking for new recipes to try. I've made this bread twice now and we have really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
~Kayla~ said...
Thank you so much! I love the stuff and if I had more time, I'd make it more often. Be sure to click on my profile and check out the "In the kitchen w/ Ao5" blog. LOTS of recipes there. Am aiming for 1 a day, M-F. As a matter of fact, I just added a recipe index image link to the sidebar for easier navigation.
I LOVE when you hear great things that you've been able to pass on. My friend Candy is making it tonite with their dinner. I was so anxious to hear what someone else thought! And thought Candy'd be the one. THNX Cindy! Hope it earns a red heart next to like we've done! It's definitely one of our family's faves!
ETA- this was in reference to the Oatmeal Wheat Bread *blush*
Cindy said...
I found your blog a few weeks ago and found this recipe. We eat mainly homemade bread and I'm always looking for new recipes to try. I've made this bread twice now and we have really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
~Kayla~ said...
Thank you so much! I love the stuff and if I had more time, I'd make it more often. Be sure to click on my profile and check out the "In the kitchen w/ Ao5" blog. LOTS of recipes there. Am aiming for 1 a day, M-F. As a matter of fact, I just added a recipe index image link to the sidebar for easier navigation.
I LOVE when you hear great things that you've been able to pass on. My friend Candy is making it tonite with their dinner. I was so anxious to hear what someone else thought! And thought Candy'd be the one. THNX Cindy! Hope it earns a red heart next to like we've done! It's definitely one of our family's faves!
ETA- this was in reference to the Oatmeal Wheat Bread *blush*
Comments