I was reading on another site about the new style of shorts . They are just above and just below the knees. Now I know I should be harping on the importance of dresses and skirts, but the fact of the matter is I can NOT get some high billion number of people to wear dresses and skirts. Heck, I can't even say I'm faithful in that dept. BUT since the majority of that same high billion number of people wear skivvies out in public, I rest on praising the Lord that there are less pudge and privates showing clothes available now. May this be the start of a LONG trend!
On another note, if you click on my profile, you'll see I added a new blog to my collection. This is where I plan on sharing my MANY recipes found and yet to find. Of course, you're more than welcome to share yours! I'm ALWAYS on the lookout! I'll be adding the ones I've posted here to the Ao5Kitchen blog for convenience in finding!
Onto my 10 today:
1- DH who is currently on his way home- YAY!
2- The health, beauty and unconditional love of the kids
3- Friday is payday! Yay!
4- The power of prayer
5- the ability to notice the small things
6- Food
7- Home
8- clothes and shoes
9- Friends and family
10- GOD!!!
Until we blog again, be blessed!
On another note, if you click on my profile, you'll see I added a new blog to my collection. This is where I plan on sharing my MANY recipes found and yet to find. Of course, you're more than welcome to share yours! I'm ALWAYS on the lookout! I'll be adding the ones I've posted here to the Ao5Kitchen blog for convenience in finding!
Onto my 10 today:
1- DH who is currently on his way home- YAY!
2- The health, beauty and unconditional love of the kids
3- Friday is payday! Yay!
4- The power of prayer
5- the ability to notice the small things
6- Food
7- Home
8- clothes and shoes
9- Friends and family
10- GOD!!!
Until we blog again, be blessed!
Comments
J
mars