
Considering I feel like poo. I got the blinds all down and bleached them, got the curtains all down, washed and put back up, with the exception of the dining area ones. I have some green and white checked valances I'd like to put up there, but can't find them right now. I might have packed them away in storage. Oh well, if that's the case, I'll just make some new ones! I did a few loads of laundry and washed the insides of most of the windows. I baked 3 loaves of sourdough bread. I started out feeling great (was yuck-yuck yesterday) and then this afternoon went downhill again.
But as promised, I have 10 blessings for the day!
1- My wonderful DH, who may get on my nerves sometimes, but has been off for 4 days, made dinner for him and the kids, helped with laundry, took some of the curtains down and did a few other odds 'n' ends today. He goes back to work tomorrow
.2- Healthy kids, my pride and joy, my meaning for life. And yes, even they get on my nerves a bit! LOL They are currently cleaning up after dinner. Tris is singing! hehehehe.....
3- My relative health. My allergies are kicking my patoot and it's that time of the month (which I always get literally SICK at), but overall, I have nothing terminal or life-threatening.
4- Shelter- DH and I are looking to move, but we are thankful that we have the home we have. It is nice, it is heated in the winter, cooled in the summer, and it's home.
5- Spring... the beauty of life abounds and brings a new and fruitful year! Look out your window. What beauty do you see? Green leaves, colourful flowers, sunshine and a nice breeze.
6- Speaking of the breeze, I am also thankful for that. Without the breeze today it would have been
.7- Even though I was unable to eat anything more than bread tonite for dinner, I am thankful that we are blessed with and ABUNDANCE of not just food, but good, tasty eats.
8- Hot wheels cars. Kee LOVES them and they can keep him busy for literally hours on end.
9- Our church. I always feel so warm and welcomed and loved there.
10- God our Father who art in Heaven and his son Jesus Christ who died on a cross for our sins! He didn't have to, but He did so that I may live in Heaven forever in peace.
Comments
J