1- DH, who I miss more and more.....
2- The kids, outside, collecting bugs as we speak. Who are ticklish and who were overjoyed at how to learn to butcher (using a book of course) yet are compassionate enough to frown when explained to about veal.
3- The joy of love, especially that of Christ
4- The power of forgiveness, especially that of our Father
5- The love of friends
6- Food, shelter, clean drinking water
7- Hot wheels cars..... Goodness I LOVE these things! hehe
8- Fresh-baked bread
9- Bug-catching kits
10- Hugs and kisses! XOXO
2- The kids, outside, collecting bugs as we speak. Who are ticklish and who were overjoyed at how to learn to butcher (using a book of course) yet are compassionate enough to frown when explained to about veal.
3- The joy of love, especially that of Christ
4- The power of forgiveness, especially that of our Father
5- The love of friends
6- Food, shelter, clean drinking water
7- Hot wheels cars..... Goodness I LOVE these things! hehe
8- Fresh-baked bread
9- Bug-catching kits
10- Hugs and kisses! XOXO
Comments
JOYfully in Him,
Kelli