
This has been the big ongoing project of the day:
Mmmmmm...... beef jerky. London Broil was on sale $1.98/lb. I bought 4, had them slice 2 into 1/4" slices and froze the other 2.
Otherwise, the freezer has been tantalising me. I desire to fill it with make ahead meals, muffins, breads and other goodies. But alas, I cannot plug it up til 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.
I got my order from the USDA of different publications concerning health and food. Those will be reviewed this summer and incorporated into homeschooling next year. 2 medium sized boxes filled to the brim with binders, posters and more! I also got a $10 giftcard for Walmart for a survey I completed. My pocket pages also came which means I can REALLY start making my coupon binder. And above all, Tristen has been the best behaved today than he has been for awhile.
Our God is an awesome God!
Comments