My Mum and I were put running errands late afternoon yesterday.....
when what to my tired eyes should appear?
But a sign saying yard sale and an arrow to "here."
So being the yard salers we once were..... we took a sharp turn right and sooner or later; I'm thinking it was later..... we happened upon the event in question. Now I've touched a little upon yard saling in our HS blog . But this, oh my, I hadn't hit a sale quite like this in quite some time. They were ready for everything to GO!!! Everything half price- yippee!! So, Mum & I ended up walking out of their sale at a whopping $7.50 spent...... 2 metal shelves in EXCELLENT condition ($2.50 a piece- $20 new at Walmart), a shabby looking but sturdy particle board shelf for my furnace closet ($1.50), 3 Tupperware containers (25¢/each) and a small decorative frame for my Mum (25¢). Funny, I was just complaining to Meredith about the cr*ppyrubbish, er I mean rummage sales we have here.
Blessed bargin hunting!
when what to my tired eyes should appear?
But a sign saying yard sale and an arrow to "here."
So being the yard salers we once were..... we took a sharp turn right and sooner or later; I'm thinking it was later..... we happened upon the event in question. Now I've touched a little upon yard saling in our HS blog . But this, oh my, I hadn't hit a sale quite like this in quite some time. They were ready for everything to GO!!! Everything half price- yippee!! So, Mum & I ended up walking out of their sale at a whopping $7.50 spent...... 2 metal shelves in EXCELLENT condition ($2.50 a piece- $20 new at Walmart), a shabby looking but sturdy particle board shelf for my furnace closet ($1.50), 3 Tupperware containers (25¢/each) and a small decorative frame for my Mum (25¢). Funny, I was just complaining to Meredith about the cr*ppy
Blessed bargin hunting!
Comments
I'm having a yard sale this thursday, Friday, and Saturday.. you and your mum come on up and I'll just give you whatever you want.. =)