I know a lot of you are praying for us to get this house that we are interested in (read- REALLY WANT!). However the past several days and sorta for the past couple of weeks, I've been asking God to guide me in accepting of His Will regardless of the outcome. Rather than be selfish and want, I'd rather be fearing and accepting. I know I posted before about impatience, and I AM DESPERATELY trying to conquer that as well. However, that too, will come with time.
The Bible says:
Matthew 7:7-8 (King James Version)
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it
shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to
him that knocketh it shall be opened.
But should I be so selfish as to EXPECT that because I ask (read- WANT) that I should GET? Of course not. However, all things are possible through Christ. As long as I do the hard work.
Pray for patience and acceptance, not just for me, but for you as well. Have a blessed day!
Comments