Skip to main content

Finally!!!

So sorry I am just now getting on to update everyone. I've missed you all.

We got back in town on Friday the 7th. We had a blast. We arrived early Sunday evening and we were greeted by a yummy hot ham dinner. We drove through the smokies.



On the way we stopped by Gold City in North Carolina. Each of the kids got a small trinket, we looked around and then moved on.





Comments

Chrisi said…
Looks like even the driving time was fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday