I'm on a 30-minute break after working for 2 hours non-stop. As you all know, my oral surgery is tomorrow. So I've been busy preparing the house and kitchen for the menz during my recovery. So far I have made 4 boxes pudding, 4 boxes jello, 3 trays popsicles, made a couple jugs sweet tea and juices and such, filtered LOTS of water, rearranged the freezer so The Hubster can find all the freezer meals in a flash, got bread going in the machine, and sourdough on it's last rise in pans, fed the kids, started laundry for the day, made the bed........ I am dressed and all too. I THINK that's it. I still need to finish moving some boxes out of sight, out of mind, vacuum/sweep, mop, clean mirrors, wipe down bathrooms & clean out the fridge. I'm sure there will be more chores as I putz around and find them. Dinner tonight will be a brunch casserole of some sort, since I have 2 pkgs bacon thawed in the fridge.
And there it is with just seconds of my break to spare. In case I don't get back today, have a wonderfuly Blessed week. Remember, God loves you!
And there it is with just seconds of my break to spare. In case I don't get back today, have a wonderfuly Blessed week. Remember, God loves you!
Comments