
I am currently taking a 15 minute break. My timer is set. Why you say? I am working in shifts today. My life and our home has gotten terribly out of control and it's time I start managing again. So I'll be wotking for 45 minutes, taking 15 minute breaks and starting all over again. It's amazing what you can get done in 45 minutes. Clean out the ENTIRE file cabinet. Clean the entire kitchen INCLUDING the fridge and microwave. You can get 2 bathrooms clean, including the floors, along with a couple loads of clothes rotated and/or folded and put away (this is assuming you have already started your laundry- You HAVE haven't you?).
Now I realise that we are moving soon and many think that the home is supposed to be out of order, right? Um, short answer? NO!!! We can pull this move off so much easier if WE ARE IN CONTROL!!! Has your home and life gotten out of order lately, foar ANY reason? Well take the time today, to get it back!!! If 45 minutes are too much to start at, start with 15 minutes work, 15 minutes play and start all over again. Remeber, God gave us our homes. He gave us our families. Take care of them for the Glory of God!!
Titus 2 (KJV)
1But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
2That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity,
in patience.
3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh
holiness, not false accusers,
not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love
their husbands, to love their children,
5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to
their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Have a BLESSED & FRUITFUL day!
Comments