

Otherwise in "Dear God, It's Just Me Kayla"-dom, the 6:30 am Mean Mommy bit worked. They were all asleep well before 11 o'clock that night.
Meredith, my cream of tartar, while cheaper than the McCormick-Schilling aisle of goodies, is still a mite more than I like to spend. I pay $2.78 when I get it off the spinner in the produce section. The baggie of the lush white powder is 1.75 oz. Just enough for 2 batches of playdough and 1 batch of Master Mix. I will be checking out the price though next time I or my Mother-In-Law goes to BJ's warehouse. She was able to score a 2-pound pkg of Fleischmann's Yeast for less then 4 bucks for me last time she went. God bless that woman (Yes, I get along with all 4 in-law's, but we'll save that for another entry!)! I'm working on digging up recipes for playdough that do not use CoT. I know I have them, but they could be packed.
And for our family, friends and readers that have kept us in their prayers faithfully.......

Have a Blessed & Fruitful weekend! In His name,

Comments