Skip to main content

Boxes boxes everywhere.....

We have been SUCH a bizzy household the past few days. To be expected, of course. I can't wait til we get settled & I have some more time, so I can to toss some pics of the kids on here for you. I've gotten some really cute ones.

We're getting the truck Saturday & Hubba-bubba's employers have "hired" someone to help us move. I'm so happy. Hubba-bubba isn't getting any younger (his words, NOT mine!) and he was worried about his strength to endure this move. So far the email to the church secretary and the call to the youth director has unveiled no one to help us out & a couple ppl we thought would be able to help have to work. They haven't been able to budge their schedules and it's not looking promising that they will.

Hubba-bubba took the signed lease to the LL tonight and got the key. He is on his way home, with a couple of stops at 2 Dollar Generals to look for boxes and to pick up his darling & beautiful, yet parched wife (that would be me, LOL) an icy cold Pepsi..... *drool* He is THE MAN!

The boys have lost the playroom to boxes, but they are such good sports about it. They are currently emptying the dishwasher so Mommy can pack more! And they were reading over my shoulder, so they are in there singing BOXES BOXES EVERYWHERE!! Heehee!!!

Anyway, just a few moments to give a small update. I probably won't be on tomorrow (Hubba-bubba is going to try to have the phone & net transferred tomorrow) nor for a day or 3 getting moved and unpacked. So have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

In his name...




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry you won't have the help you need.. if I lived closer I would be there.. =) I know that is easy to say when I live far away, but I truly mean it Kayla!! I'll pray the Lord send some people to help.. and I'm glad you found a place!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
Mom said…
Yeah for you being able to move!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday