Kids' oven mix recipes just for my loverly friend Faithie! She said I had to blog tonight, especially since I am going to be MIA (most likely anyway) for a few-several days. Since I don't have much time, I thought I'd cheat and copy and paste a few things. JUST so she can listen to the music! LOL... Love you my friend!
"The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend."~Aristotle
"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow"~Unknown
"Friendship is like money, easier made than kept."~Samuel Butler
"Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed."~Marcus T. Cicero
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."~Albert Camus
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."~ Walter Winchell
" Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends."~Jacques Delille
Friendship Quotes
"The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend."~Aristotle
"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow"~Unknown
"Friendship is like money, easier made than kept."~Samuel Butler
"Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed."~Marcus T. Cicero
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."~Albert Camus
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."~ Walter Winchell
" Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends."~Jacques Delille
Comments