Skip to main content

Today is the day that...

I'm hoping I'm "back to normal." I am 2 weeks post-op as of tomorrow. I have a small list of things to do. I will be starting a small excercise routine again. But, since I am not supposed to do "vigorous" excercise, I'll just be doing stretching videos this week.

For those that have been concerned with my "box"ing match on Monday, I have recovered & am doing fine, PTL!! \o/

On a few other notes:

*Robert and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary today (for those concerned with what happened on Thurs. things are looking up again).

*Yes this also falls on the same day as he started his new job.

*19 weeks til we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

*And as of last night, the 8-month-old potty chair FINALLY got some use! YIPPEE!! There was much celebration in this house last night, including screams and whoops of joy, lollipops & a tubby-aka-bath (Our toddler LOVES tubbies & had been asking for one for 2 hours!).

The househunt has still not been fruitful, but we plan, once again, on making a hard effort this weekend. God will provide, and I have to keep telling myself that.

I've been listing like crazy on ebay. Had several auctions close yesterday with about a 50% sell rate. I was really excited about that. I also hit up a book sale at the library, where we got 2 shopping bags chock full of books, cassettes & VHS for a small price. Some of those books were for us, some you'll find listed on ebay. I do hope you'll check them out. Keep checking as I will be continually listing & relisting at least til we move.

OK, I think that's pretty much everything of interest for today. Hoping to get loads done around here . God bless you all, my friends and have a very fruitful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday