All 4 wisdoms gone and so far...... well, let's just say it hasn't been fun. Here'e a couple of copy & pastes from a forum I posted on. As you can see, my typing leaves a lot to be desired , moreso that normal, LOL.
So the good news is- I'll live. Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers!!! God Bless and have a wonderful day!!!
August 08, 2006, 01:13:03 PM »
And
I'm doing great! Just wanted to let evetyone know! Love you all and appreciate
the thouights & prayers! I'm off to go sleep now! LOL
Reply #12 on: Today at 08:46:18 AM »
Thank
you all. A few hours after I posted this, I took a shapr downturn. I stood up to
go potty & I started feeling dizzy. This is a feeling I know all too well,
so I darted bsck to the couch and sat down afraid I'd pass out and have a petite
mal. I don't remember anything after that for a couple minutes but the Hubster
said I stood uo (I have NO idea why, I was still doped up, so odd things were
hapening. I don't usually stand up when I feel that coming on) and hit the
floor. My body arc'ed and then went limp. Then I woke up sobbing. It's from my
hypoglyecamia and started when I was 12yo. I had a coule up til 14 or 15 and
this is the first since. So anyhoo, the poor babies saw me go down and they were
freaking. A little bit later I starteed vomiting (about 5 pm). No biggie, I did
it again at 7... still no biggie. But then ay 9 I started it and did it about 7
more times up till 11 where I finally passed out frm exhaustion. Poor Hubster
went to Kroger for me to get a nausea suppository. He had called the DDS who
called in the Rx. Well the gal from the pharm called me (he'd already left) and
said we close in 5 minutes. I said well he left about 3 mins ago, we're 10 mins
away, can you PLEASE wait til 5 after. She said she would, he got there just in
time and came home and I was out cold. Poor guys went to get it for nothing.So
on to today- I am sore i the jaw area. My head hurts like h*** and I'm still a
little dizzy. Thank you all for all your prayers & good thoughts!
Today at 12:05:10 PM »
Katie,
he took me off the oxycod & had The Hubster buy me some Motrin. This morning
I was able to keep down a small cup of 7-up, 4oz applesauce, which I took my
penicillin with. I slept another couple hours & woke up starving, &
bored out of my mind, so I'm sitting here pecking with a luke cup of coffee (Oh
I miss my steaming hot coffee). I am so grateful for my friends here. Thank you
all again & again & again!!! I'm off to read some, as long as I can
manage, but prolly won't post much.
So the good news is- I'll live. Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and prayers!!! God Bless and have a wonderful day!!!
Comments