I'm here, yeehaw! LOL.... Last week, I spent most of my time sick as a DOG!!! I had a UTI & something that someone thought was food poisoning to boot. Not sure if it was food poisoning, but yuck I felt!
Today homeschool was FABULOUS!!! We watched a video from Bill Nye the Science Guy on fossils & on the Earth's crust. First time we've watched a video by him. Hubba-bubba says he thinks he is great, or at least the show was. Apparently he's seen it before. More on homeschooling on our homeschooling blog (shameless plug!).
Lots more to say, but I must be jetting for now! Love in CHRIST to all!!!
Today homeschool was FABULOUS!!! We watched a video from Bill Nye the Science Guy on fossils & on the Earth's crust. First time we've watched a video by him. Hubba-bubba says he thinks he is great, or at least the show was. Apparently he's seen it before. More on homeschooling on our homeschooling blog (shameless plug!).
Lots more to say, but I must be jetting for now! Love in CHRIST to all!!!
Comments