Skip to main content

Here I am!!!


Been bizzee! I have recently left a message board that I used to frequent numerous times a day. It is an indefinite LOA. I may or may not go back, but if I decide against it, I will BE SURE to let the board manager know. I have found some VERY disturbing information and because of it, I feel violated. On top of that, there have been rumours running amok, feelings hurt, cattiness (in a bunch of "CHRISTIAN" women no less) and only one side to stories being told. I rose above that years ago. It's called growing up. Sad to say a bunch of adult-sized women cannot fathom growing up.

Other than that, I have started couponing again. Boy have I missed the rush of that! I started buying the double newspaper again, this coming Sunday will be my 3rd. I also get a few coupons in a FREE Thursady paper that ends up at the end of my driveway every week! So I'm runnin at a rate of at least 3 coupons generally. I also get my Mom-in-law's and I need to ask my Mum if she'll start keeping hers for me again. I also started my coupon binder over again. I am making it better than before and I will be posting pics and details on it soon. I promised a friend I would post it for her.

We have been HS'ing a bit. Nothing really concrete, but LOTS of review. Math seems to be getting one, writing- the other. So we will peg away at it til we "get" it. Which we ARE getting better at it. PTL!!!

So anyway, just wanted to drop in & say howdy. I know I've been MIA. I will get back soon!!

Love in His name,


Comments

Faith said…
I totally understand the way you feel about the issue that you are talking about. There are always 3 sides to the story---his, hers, and the truth. And it is wrong for people to take sides in something that doesn't directly involve them.

I can't wait to see your coupon binder. I am getting newspapers to get coupons TOMORROW!!! I want to use coupons but needed a decent way to keep up with them because that envelope method was just a mess!
Chrisi said…
I too am so excited to see your coupon binder. I clip coupons but can never seem to get them organized. Even if what you do doesn't work for me it may give me some ideas.
Anonymous said…
I'm intriqued about the binder as well. Tell us more, I need pictures.
:o)
Christi said…
I've been wondering where you were. Don't know of the issue you're speaking of (obviously) but I understand.

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday