Skip to main content

His blessings are many & mighty!

Robert came home with all of this last night.




The owner of the company he works for now said he bought this a couple months ago for his GK's. Well he went to visit them and accidentally left this at home, so he bought another when he got there for them. He handed the bag to Robert and was telling him he meant to return it, and Robert said "I need to the receipt to return this" (R does a lot of running errands for the boss & setting up accounts on a personal level). And the boss says "Oh no, I don't want you to return it, it's for your kids." And he GAVE it to us!!! Shocked Robert works for a GOOD couple of guys! These are the same ones that handed him a check when we went up to TN 4th of July week, before he'd even started working for them yet. <-- happy blessed feeling cry!

A couple weeks ago, Robert got a call from one of them, asking to meet with him the next morning. Robert had asked a Faith question and the man wanted to meet Robert off the clock to witness to him

I'm so proud of Robert. He seems to have finally got into a workplace that is run by some GREAT people. Not for the material gifts, but for the opportunities they've presented.

God is an AWESOME God!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That would be a cool article for my little contest at Sting My Heart :)

Blessings on your Sunday.
Chrisi said…
That is so WONDERFUL!!! I'm so excited for the boys. I'm sure they will have tons of fun with it. PSST.......don't tell 'em it's educational. HeeHee
Anonymous said…
That is so great! I am glad that your dh has a good job, life is so much better when our dh's are happy at work.

Kathy (mom2lilones)
Anonymous said…
Blessed to find you today!

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

Wordless Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things I've done in my life....

I've lived in England (where I was born actually) twice, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina (twice), Georgia (3 or 4 times) & Florida. I've been to a tech school and graduated from Graphic Arts. I've co-owned a purple camaro (It was a piece of doodoo) I've built shelves (from scratch, not sauder, LOL) I've been to a handful of concerts I met Kevin Martin at one of those concerts He kissed me (just a short quick one) I went to Dragon Con in 95 I worked one in 99 I've been married Been divorced Got married again And have found the Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ