
What a boring title, huh? Today will be a busy one. I have a do-list a mile long and lots of things planned. Yesterday was such a WONDERFULLY lazy day. Exception of not going to church :(. Keenan was throwing up all Saturday evening, so we decided not to chance a) contagion & b) him being sick at church. We laid around, watched movies, played with the kids, DH played on his computer, I made grocery lists & menus and the kids played all day. I made my delicious Chicken Corn Potato Soup, served with oyster crackers for dinner. Soup is wonderful on a chilly day.
Today I am making donut muffins & Tang for breakfast, will tackle the laundry (Sundays are towels & linens change), scrub the 2nd loo, make the jugs of drinks for the week (gatorade- HM of course), sweet tea, juices, etc. & finish the October attendance repot for HS. We are working on math today, addition of double digits for the 6yo & long division for the 10yo. We'll be reading another classic today and the chapter of the day is Proverbs Ch. 6. Writing practise and Thanksgiving lessons will ne thrown in as well. Dinner will be meatloaf, HM mac-n-cheese, green beans & flax bread.
I pray everyone has as blessed a day as I know the Lord will provide this household!
Love in His name,

Comments