My husband had an agenda planner while back that got stolen or went missing. I believe the latter as we haven't had any issues with unauthorised credit card purchases, etc. Regardless, he had been complaining about it being too small anyway (be careful what you wish for, LOL). But in a hunt for a large one that holds the 8 1/2" X 11" papers, we realised it's just not in the budget. Then you have to get refills, etc.
I was at Big Lots a week or 2 ago and I found a zippered binder, similar to the one posted in the Coupon Binder post, sans handle, for a whopping 6 bucks. The idea struck me to build a planner for my husband, cutting the cost to a FRACTION of a pre-made-store-bought one. As follows:
This is the $6 zippered binder:

It has a pocket on the front that has small elastic bands on the sides. I slid a manila folder in there for extra filing space. Maybe for things the Hubba-bubba needs at a quick-grab's length.

On the left hand side, when you open it, there is an organising thing. It has an expandable file, some pen(cil) pockets and some other pouches. I tossed in (all things on hand, including the aforementioned manila folder)- a small post-its cube, a calculator, a few paper clips & rubber bands, a hi-liter, a multi-pen (this includes a pen or 2, and a mechanical pencil all-in-one) and a white-out tape dispenser.


When I was asking the Hubba what all he wanted included in his personalised planner, other than what I had already printed up, he specifically requested a page or 2 for pictures. He even went so far as to direct me to the particular box they were in in the garage *wubwub* So this is a set of 2 4-pocket pages:

Next, there is a divider page/tab that read "To Do" (seen above) followed, of course, by the To Do List pages:

Next, a divider reading Calendar and this chapter includes full sized calendar pages with room to write:

After the calendar pages is a chapter for Phone business. I'm including a pic of this divider as it has 3 subcategories:
-Important Numbers
- Calls To Make
- Business Cards



The business cards pages are actually 2 baseball card pages. This will hold 36 cards.

And last, but certainly not least, the last section is Notes.

All of these pages were made using the Microsoft Publisher program, but they can be made using other programs, or even hand written.
You can also click on any pf the photos to see an enlarged view. Hope you enjoy!
I was at Big Lots a week or 2 ago and I found a zippered binder, similar to the one posted in the Coupon Binder post, sans handle, for a whopping 6 bucks. The idea struck me to build a planner for my husband, cutting the cost to a FRACTION of a pre-made-store-bought one. As follows:
This is the $6 zippered binder:

It has a pocket on the front that has small elastic bands on the sides. I slid a manila folder in there for extra filing space. Maybe for things the Hubba-bubba needs at a quick-grab's length.

On the left hand side, when you open it, there is an organising thing. It has an expandable file, some pen(cil) pockets and some other pouches. I tossed in (all things on hand, including the aforementioned manila folder)- a small post-its cube, a calculator, a few paper clips & rubber bands, a hi-liter, a multi-pen (this includes a pen or 2, and a mechanical pencil all-in-one) and a white-out tape dispenser.


When I was asking the Hubba what all he wanted included in his personalised planner, other than what I had already printed up, he specifically requested a page or 2 for pictures. He even went so far as to direct me to the particular box they were in in the garage *wubwub* So this is a set of 2 4-pocket pages:

Next, there is a divider page/tab that read "To Do" (seen above) followed, of course, by the To Do List pages:

Next, a divider reading Calendar and this chapter includes full sized calendar pages with room to write:

After the calendar pages is a chapter for Phone business. I'm including a pic of this divider as it has 3 subcategories:
-Important Numbers
- Calls To Make
- Business Cards



The business cards pages are actually 2 baseball card pages. This will hold 36 cards.

And last, but certainly not least, the last section is Notes.

All of these pages were made using the Microsoft Publisher program, but they can be made using other programs, or even hand written.
You can also click on any pf the photos to see an enlarged view. Hope you enjoy!
Comments
Faith