I was so tired this morning that I completely forgot half of the things I have on my do list today. We went through the veggie drawer and froze anything that was looking a bit near too old. I had the boys help. Seb shucked corn, cut limes and squeezed some limes; Tris dumped everything in the compost, squeezed lemons; they both dumped ice trays, refilled them and couried things out to the freezer; and Kee put baby carrots in the food processor and whizzed them. They had so much fun. I only had to toss a small slice of green pepper. Everything else was good! So tonight in lieu of green beans as mentioned before, we are having fresh corn on the cob. The bread is set up in the bread machine and should start soon. I have it set to be done about 4:30 or so. I also need to empty the litter box, finish my menu for the 2nd half of November, and get to HS'ing.
First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...
Comments