Another blessed & busy day! Today I have thus far cranked out a loaf of PB bread; a batch (12) of Oatmeal, Raisin, Apple Muffins; Taco Flavour Lentils n Rice with broccoli for lunch. We made toast of that YUMMY raisin loaf from yesterday. I have done several reps of various exercises today so amd feeling a bit wobbly in the legs as well. I WILL get that white bread rising as soon as I post this.Friday I am going grocery shopping. So many GREAT deals on meats and baking supplies. I look forward to stocking up on a few items.
This Saturday is the annual CHRISTmas party on Hubba's side of the family. I really don't look forward to these, but I do love my Mother-in-law, and I also know with Hubba's Grandmother (Mamaa) getting up there in age....... so I swallow the lump in my throat and go with a smile. I will be making fresh homemade, squeezed-by-hand lemonade to go. Mmmm... it is delicious stuff!
And with that, I'd like to leave you with one last thought on global warming. Sad but true!!!
Comments