My hunka-hunka Hubba has the day off today. I am currently smelling the sweet, sweet fragrance of bread wafting from a hot oven (that, my friends, is what we call breakfast).Our plans are a trip to my Mum & Dad's house *a*k*a* "Nana's House." We also had plans to drop by Dollar General to pick up a few things we were unable to find when we went shopping last weekend. Lucky for us, this planned visit, as our coffee maker has kicked the bucket, so we need a new one. The heating element was going berserk on me a couple days ago, but since it was still spitting coffee and was heating the coffee most of the time out we thought naught of it and decided to hold on buying a new one til payday. Aye carumba! Today was coffee maker doomsday in this house. Alas, our poor coffee maker of almost 5 years has taken a burial. So if you coffee lovers and drinkers (I know you'll understand) will take a moment of silence and remember all of our fallen coffee makers........
And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.... After we head to my Mum's house, we are headed to my lovely Mother in Law's to pick up her canning pot. After picking up 30 pounds of apples at the grocery store, I've decided on spiced apple rings and applesauce. I MIGHT make a couple jars of apple pie filling as well, but we shall see how it goes. I can't wait to get my canning lids dirty tomorrow.
So now we do 10 blessings today, many of which you just read about:
1- God
2- A day with Hubba
3- A day with the kids AND Hubba
4- Nana (*a*k*a* Mum)
5- Papa (*a*k*a* Dad)
6- Fresh bread
7- Apple Thursday, fast approachig
8- Instant coffee
9- Warm Milk
10- CHCHC, I finally started reading this- YAY!
God bless you all and have a wonderful day!
Comments