1- God
2- Boys
3- My HubbaBubba
4- Potato flake starter bread
5- Coffee
6- Wheat flour
7- Email
8- Bananas
9- Our home
10- The Bible
Today is going to be a somewhat busy day. I am cramping, but there are a lot of things I need to accomplish. I only got a couple loads of laundry done so I have a bunch left, and I want to make enough muffins to last the week (that means like 100 muffins the way these boys meal through them- LOL). I have my bread dough rising on the counter, it will be put into pans tonight before bed and we will have nummy hot fresh bread for breakfast tomorrow. That'll be a good thing as tomorrow will be a busy day. HubbaBubba has the day off. We are headed to North GA to visit my Mum & hopefully my Dad if he gets off work early enough. We also need to drop by the store to pick up a few things we were unable to find at Aldi or Big Lots on Sunday.
To-Do:
*Do at least 4 loads laundry
*Make at least 3 dozen muffins- banana, cranberry & chocolate chip
*Make cranberry bread
*Homeschool the kiddos
*Read our Proverbs for the day
*Put together my CHCHC booklet
*Start READING the CHCHC (I still haven't gotten to this *sigh*)
*Make bed
*Straighten house
*Think of Hubba
I'm sure there's more and I'm sure I'll do plenty more, but that's a fine start! Have a blessed day my friends!!!
2- Boys
3- My HubbaBubba
4- Potato flake starter bread
5- Coffee
6- Wheat flour
7- Email
8- Bananas
9- Our home
10- The Bible
Today is going to be a somewhat busy day. I am cramping, but there are a lot of things I need to accomplish. I only got a couple loads of laundry done so I have a bunch left, and I want to make enough muffins to last the week (that means like 100 muffins the way these boys meal through them- LOL). I have my bread dough rising on the counter, it will be put into pans tonight before bed and we will have nummy hot fresh bread for breakfast tomorrow. That'll be a good thing as tomorrow will be a busy day. HubbaBubba has the day off. We are headed to North GA to visit my Mum & hopefully my Dad if he gets off work early enough. We also need to drop by the store to pick up a few things we were unable to find at Aldi or Big Lots on Sunday.To-Do:
*Do at least 4 loads laundry
*Make at least 3 dozen muffins- banana, cranberry & chocolate chip
*Make cranberry bread
*Homeschool the kiddos
*Read our Proverbs for the day
*Put together my CHCHC booklet
*Start READING the CHCHC (I still haven't gotten to this *sigh*)
*Make bed
*Straighten house
*Think of Hubba
I'm sure there's more and I'm sure I'll do plenty more, but that's a fine start! Have a blessed day my friends!!!
Comments