Spaghetti sauce, simmerin' away..... 3 quarts of applesauce sealed successfully. Right now I am eating a snack of popcorn. The boys are watching cartoons as they eat theirs. 20 pounds of apples left in the fridge outside, 6 jarred cakes to bake and spaghetti sauce to can as soon as it is finished simmering. My life is good. The only thing missing is my Hubba Bubba who is at work.I am currently on IM with a friend who's friend lost a good friend (did you follow all that?). If you would keep Nikki & company in your prayers, we'd all appreciate it. The lady died right in front of her husband, unexpectedly. What a shock. Remember how precious your loved ones are to you and tell them that often. Live like it's your last breath, ALWAYS!
I'm not doing my 10 blessings today. I think within my previous words, you KNOW my blessings, and yes, today they would be repetitive.
Be blessed! Live!
Comments