I'm losing myself again. I realised last night that part of the reason I have such a hard time keeping up with the house, is that there's just too much of it. I was shocked and stunned at the amount of clothing the Elders had. I mean knock me over, downright jaw on the floor from a standing position. I am rectifying that. I am also re-finding ME. Remember my 10 daily blessings? They are back. No. They've always been there. I just haven't acknowledged them as often lately as I should.
With no further adieu & in no particular order, 10 of my many blessings today:
1- God
2- Beef stew (it's what's for dinner
3- My kids
4- My Hubba-bubba
5- Shelter
6- My homekeeping binder
7- the library
8- puhhnamas
9- Babywearing
10- Friends
With no further adieu & in no particular order, 10 of my many blessings today:
1- God
2- Beef stew (it's what's for dinner
3- My kids
4- My Hubba-bubba
5- Shelter
6- My homekeeping binder
7- the library
8- puhhnamas
9- Babywearing
10- Friends
Comments